Friends of the Library (FOL) 2019-20
A parent volunteer organization which supports the love of reading at Ross School.
Our mission is to support the Ross School Library and to encourage a love of reading.
Please join us! Meetings are held in the library on the first Thursday of each month @ 8:30am
- Used Book Drive: TBD
- Ongoing Used Book Drive: We have a shelf in the library to donate used books all year long. Whenever you clean your shelves, please consider dropping them off here. We will distribute to different needy organizations including Marin County School Volunteers, the Global Book Exchange, Bridge the Gap and the Canal Alliance.
- Book Fair: TBD
- Dr. Seuss' Birthday, March, 2020: Our annual celebration of Dr. Seuss’s birthday, a day for reading Dr. Seuss stories in class, eating green eggs and ham, and welcoming the Cat in the Hat to Ross School.
- Pajama Story Night, March 2020: A special evening of bed time stories read by our teachers. Kids and teachers are encouraged to wear their pj's! Milk & cookies served.
- Adult Book Swap and Mini Used Book Drive: An evening in early April, wine and cheese served, date and location tbd.
- Book Talks and Author Events throughout the year to generate excitement about books and current events and to foster a sense of community.